Italy, located on the Mediterranean coastline, has prominent traditional customs passed down through generations, which many modern Western cultures and cuisines still follow. The capital of Italy is Rome, home to the Vadicatian church and the Michelangelos statue of David. It is located west of Greece and shares remarkable coastline views and the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
Sport Packages Offered
- ZPackages available for all sports
Italy Tour Overview
Our tour package includes:
- Round trip airfare: USA Location -Italy- USA Location
- Luggage: Each person is allowed 1 suitcase and one 1 carry-on (backpack)
- All taxes (airline/road/hotel) and gratuities (see “Exclusions” below)
- Accommodations in 3 or 4 star hotels in twin bedded rooms; (single room, additional charge)
- 9 Days and 7 Nights
- Meal plan: Buffet breakfast included daily Team and Coaches only will be given dinner after every game
- English speaking tour guide for entire stay
- Ground transportation as “a group” for entire tour while in Europe
- London Trip to include Euro Star and Tube pass
- 4 games vs. local teams (with number of games to be agreed upon prior to leaving)
Tentative Itinerary and More Information
Ready To Get Started?
Global Sports Academy is Ready to help you get started with your tour.